Describing people in English- Descrever pessoas em Ingles
Vou ensinar a como descrever personalidade e Aparencia em Ingles)
Personality and Appearance ( Personalidade e Aparencia)
To describe a person’s physical appearance, start with general information like hair color and length, approximate height and weight, gender, and age range. Then, get more specific by describing features like the eyes, nose, and mouth, and don’t forget to include distinctive characteristics like visible tattoos.
How do you describe a person’s characteristics?
Here is a list of English words that are often used to describe someone’s personality.
- brave – someone who isn’t afraid of danger. …
- chatty – someone who talks a lot. …
- clever – good at learning things. …
- cowardly – (mildly negative) someone who is afraid of things.
- easy-going – someone who is easy to get along with.
1.Tell me about your father.
What kind of person is he?
2. What does he look like?
3. What does your mother look like?
4. How about your little sister?
5. What is your brother wearing?
6. What kind of shoes does he have (on)?
7. Is Susan wearing a dress?
8. Anything else?
Well, he’s very friendly, smart and funny.
He’s young, short and handsome.
He has straight black hair and green eyes. (straight- Reto – Liso)
She’s tall, thin and beautiful.
She has blonde hair and wears glasses.
She has curly red hair and a cute smile. (Curly- Encaracolado)
Everybody likes her.
He’s wearing light brown pants and an orange t-shirt.
Sneakers, and he’s wearing white socks. (Sneakers – Tenis)
No. She’s wearing a blue skirt and a yellow blouse.
Yes. She’s wearing boots and carrying a purse.(Boots- Botas)